The only Church in the Parish is dedicated to St Botolph and is located at OS Grid Ref. SE785474
It was built in 1876 on the site of an old church by the late Admiral, the Hon. A. Duncombe, of Kilnwick Percy. It is a small edifice of stone, consisting of chancel, nave, north porch, and a western belfry, containing two bells.
The Revd. Jan Hardy - Vicar - 01759-307490
Mr Tim O'Gram 01759-303180
Mr Mark Stageman 01759-303862
Floodlit at Christmas 2007